We are a global manufacturer of high quality mobile workspace systems, providing our Customers the joy of a well organized, safe and secure work environment.
We are a global manufacturer in providing safe, secure and well-organized vehicle storage solutions.
Founded in 1998, EZ STAK is an industry leader and manufacturer of vehicle interior storage systems for service utility work trucks and vans. Our durable, secure and lightweight aluminum storage drawers, cabinets, hardware and shelving units create organized, efficient and secure mobile work environments. EZ STAK’s fleet vehicle upfitting products are used extensively by municipalities as well as large corporations in the utility, telecom, cable, oil and gas, and construction industries.
EZ STAK’s design and engineering team utilizes the latest SolidWorks 3D technology to create standardized storage systems and customized solutions to meet the unique needs of our customers. Our manufacturing process ensures predictable, accurate installations and superior build quality. From our strategically located manufacturing and distribution centers in Chicago, Illinois and Kingston, Ontario, we quickly and efficiently deliver our complete line of products through our network of dealers, distributors and manufacturing representative groups. EZ STAK embraces Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma quality standards, resulting in predictable lead times, value for clients and a respectful workplace.
EZ STAK is committed to providing exceptional customer service and workmanship making EZ STAK products the preferred and trusted choice for major fleets globally.
Modular Product Specialties: Service utility vehicles, work trucks, mobile workshops, service body drawer systems, commercial vehicle equipment systems for walk-in and van bodies, lightweight aluminum storage systems for fleet vehicles and service body trucks.
EZ STAK ADVANTAGES
WHAT SETS US APART
We know you have choice when it comes to finding a vehicle storage solution. So why go with us? Here are 10 reasons to start.
- We don’t point at a catalog and say, “Pick one.” We specialize in working one-on-one, until we find a configurable storage solution that suits how your team works in the field.
- You prefer turnkey solutions? We have those too. Our pre-engineered interior packages exclusively for walk-in truck and service body OEM’s are unmatched in the industry.
- Don’t wait days or even weeks to get a response to a quote, drawing or question. With our Customer Care Program, you’ll hear from us right away.
- Some companies work only with steel. Not us. Our high-grade aluminum drawers and cabinets weigh 40% less than steel, so they can significantly reduce your fuel costs.
- The quality of our materials and workmanship ensures, on average, a 12-year life expectancy for all of our products. Try finding a higher number with the other guys.
- One reason our aluminum drawers last longer than others out there is that we use platform mounts to attach them to the truck body. This adds rigidity and strength.
- Don’t have two free hands to open a drawer while on the job? Don’t worry. Our EZ Latch drawer mechanism allows you to easily open them with one hand.
- We are the only company out there that uses two heavy-duty latches on our aluminum drawers — one on each side. This makes it much easier to access your tools and parts.
- Three words: Build Your Own. Design your ideal walk-in interior with our online tool at ezstak.com and then submit it for quoting. Bet the other guys don’t let you do that.
- Our ambitions are global, but our storage solutions are made local. Based in Schaumburg, Illinois, our products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
Our Awesome Team
MEET THE EZ STAK TEAM
President & CEO
Email: Mike Lawrenson
Director of Business Development
Email: Paul Lawrenson
Business Development Coordinator
Email: Calvin Lawrenson
Email: Bill Cliff
Materials Planning Manager
Email: Marie Lawrenson
Manufacturing Team Lead
Email: Steve Lillis
Email: Andrew Kole
Email: Lisa Miller
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Email: Ashlie Morton
Email: Melissa McCormick