Dear Valued Customer/Supplier,
On behalf of EZ STAK and OPS Public Safety, I want to personally convey to all our suppliers and customers that we are carefully monitoring hourly and daily events regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Ongoing developments and communications from local, national and international health agencies are being observed, and any required actions to comply with their directives will be adhered to. At this point, we are still open and ready to serve our customers however there are several things that will hamper the normal daily business functions that we have enjoyed previously:
- For the month of March, we have cancelled our sales personnel travelling to visit existing or new customers, unless it is essential. This will be reviewed again in April.
- We will be utilizing virtual technology to meet our customers or suppliers as an alternative to face to face visits, as much as reasonably possible.
- The shipping & receiving doors of the EZ STAK and OPS Public Safety facilities will be locked on an ongoing basis. No deliveries will be accepted through the front doors.
- All deliveries need to be carefully documented and drivers must sanitize their hands upon arrival and departure. They must keep the appropriate distance (1-2 meters) from any EZ STAK & OPS Public Safety employees. If a driver has a cold or flu-like symptoms, we are holding our suppliers responsible to ensure any such person is not allowed to attend our facilities.
- We are reminding employees about washing hands often and are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in any high traffic areas in the EZ STAK/ OPS Public Safety facilities.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they have been asked to quickly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
In conclusion, our senior leadership team is meeting daily and will continue to make decisions on how we can continue to protect our suppliers, customers and employees. I particularly wish to extend deep thankfulness to all our EZ STAK and OPS Public Safety suppliers, customers and employees for their ongoing support and assure them that their health and safety will always be our paramount consideration, especially in these challenging times.