In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that you are experiencing unprecedented challenges. With developments shifting quickly, transparency is critical for decision-making, so we’d like to provide you with an update regarding our operations.
As an essential business, EZ STAK and OPS Public Safety will remain operational while taking precautionary measures:
– We are in communication with our suppliers every day to be prepared for any disruptions. Currently, we have no delays with our suppliers.
– We balanced our operations shift to reduce the number of individuals per shift.
– All staff workspaces are more than 6ft apart and are practicing social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting routines.
– If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they have been asked to quickly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
– The shipping & receiving doors of the EZ STAK and OPS Public Safety facilities will be locked on an ongoing basis. No deliveries will be accepted through the front doors.
– All deliveries are carefully documented, and drivers must sanitize their hands upon arrival and departure. They must keep the appropriate distance (1-2 meters) from any EZ STAK & OPS Public Safety employees. If a driver has a cold or flu-like symptoms, we are holding our suppliers responsible to ensure any such person is not allowed to attend our facilities.
We are closely monitoring all communications from national and international health agencies, and our senior leadership team is meeting daily and will continue to make decisions on how we can continue to protect our suppliers, customers and employees. We will continue to remain flexible and adapt to changing conditions.
If any changes are made, we will be fully transparent with you. In the meantime, please stay safe and do not hesitate to contact our team directly with any questions.